Data Collected From Using the Caliper Website
Caliper may collect personal data from visitors to the website, which is provided as a result of using the website, such as location information, browsing behaviors within the website, and IP addresses.
Caliper may collect such personal data in order to:
- Improve the functionality and your experience of the website;
- Ensure that content of the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Administer the website and enhance internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of Caliper’s service, when you choose to do so;
- Keep the website safe and secure;
- Enable Caliper to provide you with marketing information where you have provided the relevant consent.
Users may also provide Caliper with personal data by filling out forms for information. Caliper may use this information for its own marketing purposes, but it will never be sold or shared. Users have the ability to opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting Caliper or by selecting Unsubscribe on Caliper marketing emails.